8 sheets filo dough
2 apples ( or 2 cups apples and fresh berries)
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup sliced almonds + 4 tablespoons for topping
1/2 stick melted butter
1. Peel, core and finely chop the apples
2. Lay out one sheet of filo and brush with melted butter, top with another filo sheet spread with butter and top with a third sheet of filo.
4. Drizzle with honey.
5. Roll up filo dough.
6. Lay out one sheet of filo dough and brush with melted butter, cover with another sheet of filo dough and brush with butter then lay on a third sheet of filo ad drizzle with remaining honey.
7. Place the filo roll on top of flat filo sheet going in the other direction.
8. Roll up and tuck the ends under to form a pillow.
10. Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Slice and serve wtih a scoop of vanilla ice cream drizzles with honey and toped with sliced almonds.