Ingredients for the Salmon: Serves 4
Fresh salmon Fillet
Fresh Thyme or Dill
Ingredients for the Souffles: Serves 4
1 Package Baby Spinach
1 Large Sweet Onion
1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
2 T Olive Oil
4 T. Grated Parmigiano
Ingredients for the Salad: Serves 4
2 Vine Ripe Tomatos
4T Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Chop the onion and saute in olive oil.
2. Place salmon on foil or parchment paper and top with sliced lemon and thyme.
4. Add the spinach to the onions and saute for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Separate the eggs and beat the whites until stiff. Spray baking dishes and coat with cheese.
7. Gently fold in the egg whites one third at a time.
8. Divide mixture into 4 individual baking dishes.
9. Bake the salmon and souffles for 15 minutes in 400 degree oven.
10. While Salmon and Souffles are baking get serving plates ready. Cut the tomatos into eight pieces each and place on plates. Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar, dust salt and pepper.
11. Place one slice of salmon and one souffle onthe serving plates witht he tomato salad and serve!