This dessert will certainly satisfy your chocolate sweet tooth with the moistest, creamiest chocolate cake ever, topped with the surprise of toasted marshmallows! It is both a visual and taste delight to anyone who ever enjoyed roasting marshmallows by the camp fire or experienced the joy of biting into a warm some-more! Your inner child will smile with delight from the first bite to the last morsel!
Prep time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 25 minutes Serves: 8
1 ¾ Cups Self Rising Flour
¾ Cup Cocoa Powder
2 Cups Sugar,
½ Cup Whipping Cream,
4 Ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 Teaspoons Vanilla,
¾ Cup Boiling Water,
¼ Cup Espresso,
4 cups Mini Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 8 five inch ramekins or coat with non stick spray.
2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
3. Add the eggs, whipping cream, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Espresso and vanilla. Beat the batter for 2 minutes on medium high.
4. Slowly add the boiling water and mix well. Batter will be quite thin.
5. Divide the batter between the 8 ramekins, they should be ¾ full.
6. Bake for 25 minutes
7. Top warm cakes with ½ cup mini Marshmallows each
8. Place under broiler to brown and toast the marshmallows. Watch them carefully…it only takes a moment to toast under a hot broiler!
9. Serve and enjoy!