1 Cup Self Rising Flour
1/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Cup white sugar
½ Cup whipping cream
½ Cup butter divided
1 Teaspoon vanilla
½ Cup boiling water
1/8 Cup Espresso
6 Graham Crackers
2 Tablespoons Dark brown Sugar
2 Cups Mini Marshmallows; regular or chocolate.
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat 6 five inch ramekins with non stick baking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
4. Add the eggs, whipping cream, espresso, vanilla and ¼ cup butter. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
5. Slowly add the boiling water until well incorporated. Batter will be quite thin.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the 6 ramekins and bake for 20 minutes.
7. While ramekins are baking crumble the 4 graham crackers into a small bowl.
8. Mix in ¼ cup melted butter and 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar.
9. Top the ramekins with the graham cracker crumble and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
10. Top the cakes with 1/3 cup marshmallows each.
11. Place under the broiler and toast the marshmallows until golden brown.